Eczema Fighting Hair Care Therapy
Boost your body's response to bacteria, fight fungus and restore your hair’s health with this specially formulated nutrient-dense hair care system. Safe and effective. All Natural, No Steroids, No Preservatives.
Don't let down your defense. Stay vigilant with this triple defense action therapy that naturally combats impurities, inflammation and infection. Synergizes to bring relief, healing and a peace of mind.
How it Heals
- Reduces Itch & Dandruff
- Minimizes Flair-Ups & Buildup
- Deep-Cleansing & Refreshing
- Softens & Replenishes
- Deep-Conditions & Moisturizes
- Stimulates Regrowth
- Restores Scalp & Hair Health
Eczema Shampoo 8oz
How to Use: Shake bottle before use as ingredients may slightly separate. Apply to wet hair and let condition for 3-5 minutes. Wash hair and rinse thoroughly. Repeat if desired.
Ingredients: Raw Shea Butter, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Wildflower Honey, Castile Soap, Tee Tree and Neem therapeutic grade essential oil.
How to Use: Use as a moisturizer and leave-in conditioner for wet or dry hair. Apply a modest amount to palms, run hands through hair and gently massage scalp. Part hair into 4 sections and apply from root to end. Best used right after hair is washed. Massage scalp once a day or as needed.
Ingredients: Raw Shea Butter, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Tea Tree, Neem, Geranium, Lemongrass, and Frankincense therapeutic grade essential oil.
Eczema Scalp Oil 4oz
How to Use: Massage scalp and apply to hair and ends as needed.
Ingredients: Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Tea Tree, Neem, Geranium, Lemongrass, Rosemary, Spearmint and Frankincense therapeutic grade essential oil. No hidden or artificial ingredients of any kind.
Care: Store in a cool dry place away from heat and extensive cold.
Precaution: Essential oils can cause irritation or sensitization. Spot test 24 hours prior to application. Do not use if you notice an adverse reaction. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
- Shea Butter has powerful calming and moisturizing properties.
- Olive oil It hydrates, regenerates, and maintains skin’s elasticity and softness.
- Honey Honey strengthens your hair follicles, minimize impurities and stimulate regrowth.
- Castile soap is a non-toxic, biodegradable soap made from olive oil and other vegan oils. It gently cleanses and is safe for sensitive skin.
- Calendula flower petals heal minor wounds and nourish the skin: regenerate new cells and promotes faster healing.
- Neem essential oil has regenerative properties and protects the skin from damage.
- Tea Tree essential oil boosts wound healing by reducing inflammation and is a powerful immuno-stimulant. It increases the body's ability to respond to bacteria and fungi.
- Geranium essential oil protects the skin against toxins and infections, which allows the body to boost its immunity from within.
- Frankincense essential oil soothes inflamed skin by reducing redness, swelling, and itching. It helps to disinfect, speed up healing; and stimulates new skin cells, blood flow and circulation.
- Lemongrass essential oil eliminates the growth of harmful bacteria and reduces inflammation.
- Spearmint essential oil is cleansing as well as uplifting. It relaxes the body and helps in rapid healing.
- Rosemary essential oil gently cleanses the scalp and relieves irritation and dandruff.
Individual results from teas and/or other products mentioned on this site may vary. The content on this site does not supplant medical advice and is meant for informational purposes only.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult your Physician. If you are pregnant or take medications consult a medical professional before use.