Eczema Fighting Hair Care Therapy
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Restore your hair’s health and boost your body's response to harmful bacteria with this specially formulated nutrient-dense hair care system. Safe and effective. No Steroids.
Don't let down your guard. Stay vigilant with this triple defense action therapy that naturally synergizes to bring relief, healing and a peace of mind.
How it Heals
- Reduces Itch & Flakes
- Minimizes Flair-Ups & Buildup
- Deep-Cleansing & Refreshing
- Softens & Replenishes
- Conditions & Moisturizes
- Stimulates Regrowth
Eczema Shampoo 8oz: Raw shea butter, extra virgin olive oil, wildflower honey, castile soap; tee tree and neem therapeutic grade essential oil.
Eczema Scalp Treatment 4oz: Raw shea butter, extra virgin olive oil; tea tree, neem, geranium, lemongrass, and frankincense therapeutic grade essential oils.
*In warm weather butters can slightly melt during shipping and may appear partially full.
Eczema Scalp Oil 4oz: Extra virgin olive oil; tea tree, neem, geranium, lemongrass, rosemary, spearmint and frankincense therapeutic grade essential oils.
How to Use
Use Eczema Shampoo once a week and condition with Eczema Scalp Treatment. Apply Eczema Scalp Oil 2-3 times per week to keep away the itch. Reapply Eczema Scalp Treatment if scalp needs additional hydration.
- Shea butter has powerful calming and moisturizing properties.
- Olive oil It hydrates, regenerates, and maintains skin’s elasticity and softness.
- Honey strengthens your hair follicles, minimize impurities and stimulate regrowth.
- Castile soap is a non-toxic, biodegradable soap made from olive oil and other vegan oils. It gently cleanses and is safe for sensitive skin.
- Calendula flower petals nourish the skin and promotes faster healing.
- Neem essential oil has regenerative properties and protects the skin from damage.
- Tea Tree essential oil boosts wound healing and provide soothing relief for irritated skin.
- Geranium essential oil is cleansing and protects the skin against impurities.
- Frankincense essential oil soothes irritated skin by reducing redness, swelling, and itching.
- Lemongrass essential oil is uplifting and promotes the elimination of impurities.
- Spearmint essential oil soothes skin problems and helps with rapid healing.
- Rosemary essential oil gently cleanses the scalp and stimulates growth.
Essential oils can cause irritation or sensitization. Spot test 24 hours prior to application. Do not use if you notice an adverse reaction. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Individual results from all products mentioned on this site may vary. The content on this site does not supplant medical advice and is meant for informational purposes only.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult your Physician. If you are pregnant or take medications consult a medical professional before use. Do not use if you notice an adverse reaction.
We put our heart & soul into forging conscientious therapeutics with your healing in mind.
We believe in sourcing pure high-grade natural and organic botanicals.
We consistently strive for customer satisfaction and fostering honest connections.
nature powered healing
Build your self-care regimen
Eczema Care Collection
Hair Care Collection
Skin Care Collection
Herbal Tea Collection
Helps my husband and my scalp feel relief thank you!
I have problems with my scalp (itching) and this kit has helped me out so far!
I truly appreciate this Shampoo & oil! The shampoo cleanses and replenished at the same time. The oil is exceptional with the all the pertinent Ayurvedics combined and clearly made with Love! I have 17.5 year locs and was in desperate need of scalp attention to address my heavy locs and I was very relieved to have found this brand. Much props to Webuyblack website for advertising Alittlepeace. Thank you! Products are 5 Star for sure.
So far, I am happy with this product. I do believe the more I use it, the happier I will be and give it 5 stars. I have sisterlocs, therefore I do not shampoo every 2 weeks as most would. I'm a once a month person. ALSO, the blue ink on the shampoo bottle fades & runs
Hi Joyce! We appreciate your review and belief in our products. I'm excited to tell you that we are on it. We recently finished our new label designs for all of our products and some new products. So, the next time you order your labels won't fade.