Eczema Fighting Hair Care Therapy
Boost your body's response to bacteria, fight fungus and restore your hair’s health with this specially formulated nutrient-dense hair care system. Safe and effective. No Steroids.
Don't let down your guard. Stay vigilant with this triple defense action therapy that naturally combats impurities, inflammation and infection. Synergizes to bring relief, healing and a peace of mind.
How it Heals
- Reduces Itch & Dandruff
- Minimizes Flair-Ups & Buildup
- Deep-Cleansing & Refreshing
- Softens & Replenishes
- Deep-Conditions & Moisturizes
- Stimulates Regrowth
- Restores Scalp & Hair Health
How to Use
Eczema Shampoo 8oz: Shake bottle before use as ingredients may slightly separate. Apply to wet hair and let condition for 3-5 minutes. Wash hair and rinse thoroughly. Repeat.
Eczema Scalp Treatment 4oz: Use as a moisturizer and leave-in conditioner for wet or dry hair. Apply a modest amount to palms, run hands through hair and gently massage scalp. Part hair into 4 sections and apply from root to end. Best used right after hair is washed. Massage scalp once a day or as needed.
Eczema Scalp Oil 4oz: Massage scalp and apply to hair and ends as needed.
Eczema Shampoo 8oz: Raw shea butter, extra virgin olive oil, wildflower honey, castile soap; tee tree and neem therapeutic grade essential oil.
Eczema Scalp Treatment 4oz: Raw shea butter, extra virgin olive oil; tea tree, neem, geranium, lemongrass, and frankincense therapeutic grade essential oils.
Eczema Scalp Oil 4oz: Extra virgin olive oil; tea tree, neem, geranium, lemongrass, rosemary, spearmint and frankincense therapeutic grade essential oils.
- Shea butter has powerful calming and moisturizing properties.
- Olive oil It hydrates, regenerates, and maintains skin’s elasticity and softness.
- Honey strengthens your hair follicles, minimize impurities and stimulate regrowth.
- Castile soap is a non-toxic, biodegradable soap made from olive oil and other vegan oils. It gently cleanses and is safe for sensitive skin.
- Calendula flower petals heal minor wounds and nourish the skin: regenerate new cells and promotes faster healing.
- Neem essential oil has regenerative properties and protects the skin from damage.
- Tea Tree essential oil boosts wound healing by reducing inflammation and is a powerful immuno-stimulant. It increases the body's ability to respond to bacteria and fungi.
- Geranium essential oil protects the skin against toxins and infections, which allows the body to boost its immunity from within.
- Frankincense essential oil soothes inflamed skin by reducing redness, swelling, and itching. It helps to disinfect, speed up healing; and stimulates new skin cells, blood flow and circulation.
- Lemongrass essential oil eliminates the growth of harmful bacteria and reduces inflammation.
- Spearmint essential oil is cleansing as well as uplifting. It relaxes the body and helps in rapid healing.
- Rosemary essential oil gently cleanses the scalp and relieves irritation and dandruff.
Essential oils can cause irritation or sensitization. Spot test 24 hours prior to application. Do not use if you notice an adverse reaction. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Individual results from teas and/or other products mentioned on this site may vary. The content on this site does not supplant medical advice and is meant for informational purposes only.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult your Physician. If you are pregnant or take medications consult a medical professional before use.
I truly appreciate this Shampoo & oil! The shampoo cleanses and replenished at the same time. The oil is exceptional with the all the pertinent Ayurvedics combined and clearly made with Love! I have 17.5 year locs and was in desperate need of scalp attention to address my heavy locs and I was very relieved to have found this brand. Much props to Webuyblack website for advertising Alittlepeace. Thank you! Products are 5 Star for sure.
So far, I am happy with this product. I do believe the more I use it, the happier I will be and give it 5 stars. I have sisterlocs, therefore I do not shampoo every 2 weeks as most would. I'm a once a month person. ALSO, the blue ink on the shampoo bottle fades & runs
Hi Joyce! We appreciate your review and belief in our products. I'm excited to tell you that we are on it. We recently finished our new label designs for all of our products and some new products. So, the next time you order your labels won't fade.
I really like these products.
I finally received my order after almost a month. I understand the hassles of shipping products. What's important is communication. After I placed and paid for my order I received a tracking#. I noticed that it wasn't shipped for two weeks. Now, imagine if you were in my shoes what would you think. I thought that maybe I had been shafted. Five more days past no movement and no message from this company. As a paying customer it's on you to communicate with me to assure me everything is ok, but I got nothing. Even when I reached out to you nothing. You must communicate in a situation like this you can have a good product but tank your business because of bad customer service. Bro. Shariff is about excellence don't muddy the brand of WBB. We must do better. For the sake of your good product I know you will.
Hi James. Thank you so much for your review. We apologize for any miscommunication and an unsatisfactory experience.
I'm sorry to hear you never received our reply to your message. It may have been filtered to spam. We were unaware your package was not delivered and shipped a new package as soon as you informed us.
Our brand is about excellence in all that we do. Including taking urgent action to resolve our customers' issues as soon as they arise. I will reach out to you again via email to make things right. We never want you to feel unheard, abandoned, or undervalued as a customer. Your support is special to us. Please except our deepest apology.
Only had this product for a week, so it's to early to tell ,but I did notice im not scratching my scalp like I use to, so im hopeful