Eczema Scalp Treatment w/Tea Tree & Neem 4oz
Fast relief and long-lasting results. Non-greasy, restorative moisturizer naturally combats Eczema, Seborrheic Dermatitis and Dandruff. Reduces Flair-Ups, Itching and Redness. Lifts scales and heals rash. All Natural, No Steroids, No Preservatives. Couple with our Eczema Scalp Oil or Eczema Shampoo to maximize long term results.
Eczema Scalp Treatment is a robust blend of whipped raw, unrefined Shea butter and Extra Virgin Olive oil infused with therapeutic essential oils proven to fight scalp infections, promote healing and restore health.
How it Heals
- Calms and soothes
- Restores Moisture
- Stimulates Regrowth
- Softens and Strengthens
- Heals and Protects
- Replenishes Nutrients
How to Use
Use as a moisturizer and leave-in conditioner for wet or dry hair. Apply a modest amount to palms, run hands through hair and gently massage scalp. Part hair into 4 sections and apply from root to end. Best used right after hair is washed. Massage scalp once a day or as needed.
Raw Shea Butter, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Tea Tree, Neem, Geranium, Lemongrass and Frankincense therapeutic grade essential oils. 100% All Natural-Handcrafted.
- Shea butter has powerful calming and moisturizing properties.
- Olive oil nourishes your hair and reduces scalp irritation.
- Neem essential oil increases hair growth, has regenerative properties, and protects the skin from damage.
- Tea Tree essential oil boosts wound healing by reducing inflammation and is a powerful immuno-stimulant. It increases the body's ability to respond to bacteria and fungi.
- Geranium essential oil protects the skin against toxins and infections, which allows the body to boost its immunity from within.
- Frankincense essential oil soothes inflamed skin by reducing redness, swelling, and itching. It helps to disinfect, speed up healing; and stimulates new skin cells, blood flow and circulation
- Lemongrass essential oil eliminates the growth of harmful bacteria and reduces inflammation,
Essential oils can cause irritation or sensitization. Spot test 24 hours prior to application. Do not use if you notice an adverse reaction. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Individual results from teas and/or other products mentioned on this site may vary. The content on this site does not supplant medical advice and is meant for informational purposes only.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult your Physician. If you are pregnant or take medications consult a medical professional before use.
This scalp treatment has my scalp clean no more dry patches on my scalp.
Worked great on my daughter's dry scalp!! 🔥
RELIEF!!!!!!! I am going to need more!!
Relief and healing are our goals. Thanks for letting us know it worked! Your feedback is valued.
I just started using it and it seems to have helped with some of my hair fall. Thank you.
Thank you for sharing!!! Hair fall can be difficult but we're glad you're seeing improvement.
This product is amazing I use to scratch so much until I bleed it was bad and I also has so much dandruff but this helped me it does feel greasy after applying it all over my scalp but it doesn’t bother me. I still felt a bit itchy like once in a while but it’s not bad. I applied it again this time only the spots that I feel very itchy and it really helps thank you so much
As a former eczema sufferer, I know how you feel. We're grateful our products helped you find relief and healing. Thank you for letting us be apart of your healing journey.