Eczema Scalp Oil w/Calendula 4oz
Therapeutic blend relaxes your scalp, reduces frustration and restores balance. Deeply penetrates follicles with powerful herb and essential oils that heal and revive the scalp. Pairs well with Eczema Scalp Treatment or Eczema Shampoo for added protection. No Steroids.
Each and every bottle is individually infused with organic Calendula flowers which nourishes the scalp, regenerates new cells and promotes faster healing.
How it Heals
- Soothing & Calming
- Relieves Burning & Itching
- Diminishes Flaking
- Moisturizes & Softens
- Replenishes Nutrients
How to Use
Massage into scalp and apply to hair and ends as needed.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Tea Tree, Neem, Geranium, Lemongrass and Frankincense, Rosemary and Spearmint therapeutic grade essential oils. 100% All Natural-Handcrafted.
- Olive oil hydrates, restores, and maintains skin’s elasticity and softness.
- Calendula flower petals nourish the skin and promotes faster healing.
- Neem essential oil increases hair growth, has regenerative properties, and protects the skin from damage.
- Tea Tree essential oil boosts wound healing and provide soothing relief for irritated skin.
- Geranium essential oil is cleansing and protects the skin against impurities.
- Frankincense essential oil soothes irritated skin by reducing redness, swelling, and itching.
- Lemongrass essential oil is uplifting and promotes the elimination of impurities.
- Spearmint essential oil is cleansing, relaxing, and helps in rapid healing.
- Rosemary essential oil gently cleanses the scalp and stimulates growth.
Essential oils can cause irritation or sensitization. Spot test 24 hours prior to application. Do not use if you notice an adverse reaction. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Individual results from all products mentioned on this site may vary. The content on this site does not supplant medical advice and is meant for informational purposes only.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult your Physician. If you are pregnant or take medications consult a medical professional before use.
This oil feels and smells like it was made with love. I love supporting small businesses, but I don’t love bad products—this one is soothing and effective.
Hi Lizzy. It is made with 'love' and a longing to help people heal. We appreciate your review dearly. Thank you so much for receiving our love.
So far so good my hair is really soft but still flaky bit not as much so let's see after a month but I do enjoy it
This scalp oil has given my itchy scalp tons of relief. Grateful for this product. I have ordered it twice by now. Thank you for your speedy delivery. ???
I really do appreciate this combination. My entire family has ezcema and my daughter and myself specifically have problems in our hair. I've been using this product for almost 2 weeks and I have to say not only does it last, but it feels great when applied. It isn't too heavy or too light. It doesn't have an overpowering smell and it doesn't make the delicate areas where I would normally scratch burn, like previous products. I also have locs and their isn't heavy build up like other products as well. I have to oil my daughters hair less because it last and she scratchese wayyy less. Can't wait to get more!
Very secure packaging! I've only used it once but it smells great and seems to be working well, thanks!