Eczema Shampoo w/Tea Tree & Neem 8oz
Effective treatment against scalp Eczema, Seborrheic Dermatitis and Dandruff. Immediately alleviates discomfort and grants relief. Rebuilds confidence. Condition with our Eczema Scalp Treatment for added defense and maintenance. All Natural, No Steroids, No Preservatives
This is not your typical shampoo. Our Eczema Shampoo is packed with real Wildflower honey which contains protein and locks in moisture. Raw unrefined Shea and Extra Virgin Olive oil restore ample nutrients needed to bring life back to an unhealthy scalp and damaged hair.
Neem and Tea Tree essential oils are powerhouses at boosting healing, reducing inflammation and increasing the body's ability to respond to bacteria and fungi.
How it Heals
- Eases Frustration & Stress
- Reduces Flair-Ups, Itching, Dandruff
- Soothing & Softening
- Deep-Cleansing & Refreshing
- Ultra-Moisturizing & Conditioning
- Maintains Health & Strengthens
- Promotes Growth & Enhances Texture
How to Use: Shake bottle before use. Apply to wet hair and let condition for 3-5 minutes. Wash hair and rinse thoroughly. Repeat if desired.
Ingredients: Raw Shea Butter, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Wildflower Honey, Castile Soap, Tee Tree and Neem therapeutic grade essential oils. No hidden or artificial ingredients of any kind.
Care: Store in a cool dry place away from heat and extensive cold.
Precaution: Essential oils can cause irritation or sensitization. Spot test 24 hours prior to application. Do not use if you notice an adverse reaction. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
- Shea Butter has powerful calming and moisturizing properties.
- Olive oil nourishes your hair and reduces scalp irritation.
- Honey Honey strengthens your hair follicles, minimize impurities and stimulate regrowth.
- Castile soap is a non-toxic, biodegradable soap made from olive oil and other vegan oils. It gently cleanses and is safe for sensitive skin.
- Neem essential oil increases hair growth, has regenerative properties, and protects the skin from damage.
- Tea Tree essential oil boosts wound healing by reducing inflammation and is a powerful immuno-stimulant. It increases the body's ability to respond to bacteria and fungi.
Individual results from teas and/or other products mentioned on this site may vary. The content on this site does not supplant medical advice and is meant for informational purposes only.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult your Physician. If you are pregnant or take medications consult a medical professional before use.