Raw Jamaican Black Castor Oil w/Rosemary & Thyme Herbs 4oz
Powerful healing hair growth oil infused with Thyme and Rosemary herbs. Infusion intensifies potency and enhances growth potential. All Natural, No Preservatives, No Salt.
Replenishes moisture, shine and strength. Effective remedy for hair loss, weak strands and split ends. Use in combination with our SheaOlive Hair Butter or Moisturize Retention Shampoo to increase hair health longevity.
How it Heals
- Stimulates the Scalp
- Prevents Breakage
- Cleansing & Purifying
- Promotes Healthy Hair
- Relieves Dry, Itchy Scalp
- Supplies Valuable Nutrients
How to Use: Massage oil into scalp thoroughly and rub onto hair and ends. Apply 2-3 times a week or as needed. Use on wet or dry hair to moisturize and for shine. Excellent as a whole-body moisturizer.
Ingredients: Raw Jamaican Black Castor Oil, Rosemary and Thyme herbs, and Rosemary and Patchouli therapeutic grade essential oils. No hidden or artificial ingredients of any kind.
Care: Store in a cool dry place away from extensive heat or cold.
Precaution: Essential oils can cause irritation or sensitization. Spot test 24 hours prior to application. Do not use if you notice an adverse reaction. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
🌿Natural Healing Properties:
- Jamaican Black Castor Oil is highly popular for its fast hair growth abilities in addition to promoting longer, thicker, fuller hair.
- Thyme herb removes toxins, alleviate stress and repairs damage.
- Rosemary herb stimulates and improves circulation nourishing hair follicles and soothing the scalp.
- Patchouli essential oil facilitates faster healing, fights infections, removing toxins and stimulating growth of new skin.
Individual results from teas and/or other products mentioned on this site may vary. The content on this site does not supplant medical advice and is meant for informational purposes only.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult your Physician. If you are pregnant or take medications consult a medical professional before use.