Moisture Retention Shampoo 8oz
Moisture Retention Shampoo deep conditions and gently cleanses leaving your hair feeling soft, manageable and full of natural curls. Protects natural oils from being stripped by excessive styling and product build-up. All Natural, No Preservatives.
Full of real Wildflower honey, raw unrefined Shea butter and Extra Virgin Olive oil. You can feel and smell the ingredients.
How it Heals
- Deep-Cleansing & Refreshing
- Clarifying & Anti-Buildup
- Ultra-Moisturizing & Rehydrating
- Soothing & Softening
- Alleviates Itching & Dandruff
- Rehydrates Heat & Color Treated Hair
- Maintains Health & Improves Texture
- Stimulates Regrowth & Reduces Shedding
How to Use: Shake bottle before use. Apply to wet hair and let condition for 3-5 minutes. Wash hair and rinse thoroughly. Repeat if desired.
Ingredients: Raw Shea Butter, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Wildflower Honey, Castile Soap, Lavender and Rosemary therapeutic grade essential oils. No hidden or artificial ingredients of any kind.
Care: Store in a cool dry place away from heat and extensive cold.
Precaution: Essential oils can cause irritation or sensitization. Spot test 24 hours prior to application. Do not use if you notice an adverse reaction. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
- Shea Butter has powerful calming and moisturizing properties.
- Olive oil nourishes your hair and reduces scalp irritation.
- Honey Honey strengthens your hair follicles, minimize impurities and stimulate regrowth.
- Castile soap is a non-toxic, biodegradable soap made from olive oil and other vegan oils. It gently cleanses and is safe for sensitive skin.
- Lavender essential oil helps to prevent lice, dermatitis, and other scalp irritations.
- Rosemary essential oil gently cleanses the scalp and relieves irritation and dandruff.
Individual results from teas and/or other products mentioned on this site may vary. The content on this site does not supplant medical advice and is meant for informational purposes only.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult your Physician. If you are pregnant or take medications consult a medical professional before use.