Bliss Foot Oil w/Myrrh & Tea Tree 2oz
Stop fungi before it starts and keep away cracked, peeling skin. Soothe and comfort those ashy, achy, and tired feet that need just a little love and care.
Let the powers of Myrrh and Tea Tree oil ease and heal your stiff and strained feet. Safe for everyday use. Preventative care non-oily formula quickly penetrates to heal infections and fungi including Athlete's foot.
How it Heals
- Antifungal & Anti-inflammatory
- Moisturizes & Softens
- Warm & Soothing
- Relaxes Nerves & Relieves Stress
- Promotes Faster Healing
How to Use
Rub a modest amount between toes and on nails making sure not to miss a spot. Massage top and bottom of feet including ankles.
Extra virgin olive oil, calendula flowers; winter green, spearmint, tea tree, neem, and myrrh therapeutic grade essential oils. 100% All Natural-Handcrafted.
- Olive oil has an abundance of natural fatty acids that nourish, rejuvenate, and protects the skin. It hydrates, regenerates, and maintains skin’s elasticity and softness.
- Calendula flower petals heal minor wounds and nourish the skin: regenerate new cells and promotes faster healing.
- Neem essential oil treats various fungal infections on the skin and nails. It regenerative properties and protects the skin from damage.
- Tea Tree essential oil boosts wound healing by reducing inflammation and is a powerful immuno-stimulant. It increases the body's ability to respond to bacteria and fungi.
- Myrrh essential oil treats skin wounds and infections. It deters growth of skin fungi, including ringworm and athlete’s foot. Myrrh blocks the production of inflammatory chemicals that can lead to swelling and pain.
- Wintergreen essential oil reduces muscle, nerve and arthritis pain and swelling in the underlying tissue. It aids in renewing both mind and body while fostering a warm and soothing experience.
- Spearmint essential oil is cleansing as well as uplifting. It relaxes the body and helps in rapid healing.
Essential oils can cause irritation or sensitization. Spot test 24 hours prior to application. Do not use if you notice an adverse reaction. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Individual results from teas and/or other products mentioned on this site may vary. The content on this site does not supplant medical advice and is meant for informational purposes only.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult your Physician. If you are pregnant or take medications consult a medical professional before use.
After using the Bliss Foot Oil w/Myrrh & Tea Tree for a week I saw immediate improvement, I have tried prescriptions from my doctor, over the counter antifungal medications as well as other herbal remedies but none of them worked..all that wasted time and money
Bliss Foot Oil w/Myrrh & Tea Tree worked. I Truly have "Happy Feet".
Wow. We're ecstatic to hear you finally found relief with our Bliss foot oil. Your story is important to us. We appreciate you and wish you continuous healing.
This got ride of a fungus my son had from football. It was bad his toenails were starting to look like wet paper. I instructed him to wash his feet twice an day a we took turns applying the oil after each wash. We did this for 5 days and he was in the clear. His toenails were actual toenails again with a lil length lol. He didn’t have that uncomfortable moist look with peel skin on his feet anymore. He also got his confidence back about the stability of his feet. No SIDE effects!!!!! All natural baby! Lastly we didn’t visit anybody’s doctor’s office.
Fungus is the worst. We are glad to hear your son's fungus is gone and he's feeling confident again. We appreciate your feedback!
Shipping on this product was super fast! So hoping it works. Will update my review after 3 weeks or so!