Moisture Balance Hair Care Therapy
Moisture-rich therapy penetrates hair shaft, seals in moisture, strengthens and helps prevent breakage. Facilitates healing, minimizes hair loss, helps scalp circulation and restores luster and ultra-softness.
*In warm weather butters can slightly melt during shipping and may appear partially full.
How it Heals
- Soothes & Calms Scalp
- Removes Build-up & Conditions
- Improves Manageability
- Rehydrates Heat & Color Treated Hair
How to Use:
Use Moisture Retention Shampoo once a week and condition with SheaOlive Hair Butter. Apply Olive Chamomile Hair & Beard Oil 2-3 times per week to promote balance. Reapply SheaOlive Hair Butter if scalp needs additional hydration.
Moisture Retention Shampoo 8oz: Raw Shea Butter, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Wildflower Honey, Castile Soap, Lavender and Rosemary therapeutic grade essential oils.
Olive Chamomile Hair & Beard Oil 4oz: Extra Virgin Olive oil, Organic Chamomile flowers, Lavender, Clary Sage and Lemongrass therapeutic grade essential oils. 1
SheaOlive Hair Butter 4oz: Raw Shea Butter, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Spearmint and Cedarwood therapeutic grade essential oils. No hidden or artificial ingredients of any kind.
- Shea butter has powerful calming and moisturizing properties.
- Olive oil hydrates, regenerates, and maintains skin’s elasticity and softness.
- Honey strengthens your hair follicles, minimize impurities and stimulate regrowth.
- Castile soap is a non-toxic, biodegradable soap made from olive oil and other vegan oils. It gently cleanses and is safe for sensitive skin.
- Chamomile helps to nourish the hair and reduce the presence of flakes, scalp itchiness and skin irritations.
- Lemongrass essential oil protects against hair shedding, boost energy and is an effective mood enhancer.
- Clary Sage essential oil induces feelings of relaxation, clarity, and calmness while soothing the skin and irritation.
- Lavender essential oil stimulates growth and relaxation.
- Rosemary essential oil gently cleanses the scalp and stimulates new growth.
- Cedarwood essential oil promotes hair growth and protects against hair fall.
- Spearmint essential oil soothes skin problems and helps with rapid healing.
- Rosemary herb stimulates and improves circulation nourishing hair follicles and soothing the scalp.
Essential oils can cause irritation or sensitization. Spot test 24 hours prior to application. Do not use if you notice an adverse reaction. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Individual results from all products mentioned on this site may vary. The content on this site does not supplant medical advice and is meant for informational purposes only.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult your Physician. If you are pregnant or take medications consult a medical professional before use.